Wednesday 28 August 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable Information! By ed pierce

Format: Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase


There is so much helpful information and advice in this book that a class could be taught around it. Anyone can learn something from this book no matter how long you have been selling or how proficient you think you are at it. I could honestly see a beginner picking up this book and beating out some of the seasoned pros. The author likes to focus on relationship selling which is very helpful in building a strong repeat customer base, which, in this economy, is very important for any salesman. This book is very well written and it's easy to understand the information that you will need to make better sales. It's a quick read, but I have read through it over and over again, taking in every bit of information I can and seeing how I can use it on a day-to-day basis at my job. I have a really good feeling this book is going to boost my career and my income considerably. If you are into sales or thinking of becoming a sales person, this book is a must read as it will have a big impact on your sales. 


It's only $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment